Tuesday, June 23, 2009

9th Month Fun!

Adding pictures drives me nuts! Can't get this to go where I want to, but here is her crib.
What I do every day now...lay on the couch and wait for some labor action! Bed rest isn't quite as much fun as it sounded! Today was my due date, so hopefully she won't go much longer!
The booties are a Christmas gift from Colin...he bought blue and pink Nike Air Jordan booties since at the time we didn't know what we were having. (Made me cry of course!)

This was the baby's room before...



My AMAZINGLY talented friend Amy did the canvases for me. The flower pattern is in the bedding and I cannot believe how great they turned out! (Especially since she was doing them and taking care of her 8 month old!)







The Donald Duck Piggy Bank was Colin's when he was younger. Doesn't "go" with anything, but I thought it was so cute he had it for her!





Love her little mobile!



6 comments:

The Meek Family said...

cute!! glad you finally put nursery pics up...can't believe she's not here yet...tell her to come out tomorrow!! :-) Can't wait to meet her!

Lisa said...

Love, love, love it!! :)

The Muehlenbruch's said...

Very cute! I am glad you posted these!

Langums said...

Yeah - she is ready to come home... can't wait to hear of her arrival. Looks great Gina and Colin!!!!

Susie said...

Yeah for pictures -- ooh, I can't wait to meet Little Miss. Thinking of you!!!

Karen said...

Sooo excited you posted pics, finally!!! Please post pictures of Brinnley soooon!!