Wednesday, February 24, 2010

6-7 Months...

Here are some things we were up to last month...
playing with new Christmas toys...she LOVES her puppy.
We started rice cereal at 6 months.




mmm!


Brinnley LOVES to play with Daddy's BlackBerry, my cell phone and the remote. (Of course, only interested in the cable remote and not the DVD or TV ones we try to give her instead!)
I love her big blue eyes in this picture too.

Showing off her two bottom teeth.

We also started solids during Brinn's 6 month.


mmm, bananas! (She actually didn't like them, I was surprised by this picture.)



Loves rides on Colin's shoulders.

little maestro.


First time eating in her new high chair! One of our best buys ever-now she can hang out and talk to us while we cook and load/unload the dishwasher.


Sitting up like a big girl!



I love when she falls asleep still holding onto her toys.


Happy girl...




















1 comment:

Susie said...

I'm going to come over for coffee and picture taking.

You've been warned...