Again, I hate this thing and can never get these in the right order!
First walk

First Sunday at church. She slept through the whole thing! 
First time sleeping in a hotel (and a real bed)...our flight got cancelled and we had to sleep in Dallas.

First time watching Daddy play softball

First airplane ride at 2 weeks old. She was amazing and slept and ate the whole time.

First bath...not so sure about it! (She LOVED her second one though!)

Not too happy when Daddy dried her off.
2 comments:
You know you've got a true friend when they make a giant addition to their blog JUST for you...it was for me, right? Right? All of it?
Okay, I didn't think this was possible, but she has gotten even cuter. Must.Hold.Her.Again.
Oh, and I am so proud of the length of these posts it's not even funny.
Post a Comment