Friday, July 31, 2009

Randoms

Amy and Lisa, be careful what you wish for! Here are way too many pictures of my sweet pea. I take a rediculous amount of pictures each day!.
Brinnley is a truly great baby and so much fun already. It is so fun to watch all the different expression she makes when and seeing her little "smiles." She loves tummy time, to be bounced on our exercise ball and swing in her swing. She is super alert and loves to look around and things and stare at you when you talk or sing to her. At our appointment on Monday she was 9 pounds 4 ounces...growing so much already! Look at the big difference between her one week and one month picture!


Trying to stay cool on the hot, hot days

Hanging out with Grandpa
She LOVES to bounce! My back always hurts by the end of a long day of bouncing




I love this picutre



She loves her hands and almost always sleeps with one tucked under her chin. So cute!

Notice the hand again...



little smirk...


I've been waiting and waiting for her to be big enough to fit in these jammies. I love the duck feet.




So sleepy!



Modeling a cute outfit from Lisa


Isn't there some unspoken rule that you HAVE to have a picture of the dad alseep with the new baby? Here's mine...



2 comments:

Susie said...

YEAH pictures!!! I'm soaking them all in. They are great. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!

Karen said...

Those are ADORABLE...I don't know about anybody else but I'm ready for more!! :) Hope you're enjoying your summer as a new momma!