The happy couple!

Daddy and Brinnley
Me and my sleepy girl

Brinnley and me with my Dad and Grandpa, Peps

Drew surprised me with a dance for the two of us in front of everyone! It was a song we used to always sing together in the car ("I don't know much, but I know I love you") and I thought it was so cute he remembered it. (But we realized a bit of a strange song to dance to if you didn't know the story behind it! People probably thought we were a little nuts!)

Me and Brinnley with her Grammy and Great Grandma
Brinnley and me with my Dad and Grandpa, Peps
Drew surprised me with a dance for the two of us in front of everyone! It was a song we used to always sing together in the car ("I don't know much, but I know I love you") and I thought it was so cute he remembered it. (But we realized a bit of a strange song to dance to if you didn't know the story behind it! People probably thought we were a little nuts!)






6 comments:
Love these pictures! You all look fantastic and so happy! Brinn will love seeing these when she is older.
such cute dresses...you look great gina!
A new post!! Such cute pics - Brinn looks adorable and I LOVE your dress!
Great pics!!!! Looks fun!
Cute pictures! I love Brinnley's dress (yous' too)! You look great! Numbness gone yet?? :)
What a great-looking family!
Post a Comment