Friday, September 18, 2009

Catching up...

I really need to start posting more often so I don't have so many pictures to upload! I'll get better at this!
Brinnley is doing great. She loves to smile and blow bubbles, laugh and talks a TON! She is not liking tummy time or baths, so that's when we see the tears come out. She's just started to really grab on to things and loves to hold her burp cloths and reach for the toys that hang down from her play mat. When I took her in 2 weeks ago she weighed 12 lbs 10 oz and is about 22 inches long. She usually sleeps through the night which we are THRILLED about and happy to be getting some uninterrupted rest. We are having so much fun with her and love watching her grow and change so much!
Big blue eyes! Enjoying tummy time...this is rare!
Little chubs

She does this all the time. We call it "saying her prayers"


Smiley girl!








Her little outfit for church a few weeks ago-reminded us of a little school outfit.





I meant to post this one with the other wedding photos of Brinnley with her Grandpas. Can you tell she was ready to eat?!?

I love her little chubby cheeks!


My friends Marcy and Kim came up from Cali and DC for our 10 year reunion. It was a great opportunity for them to get to meet Brinnley.



I love this picture of Brinnley and the girls. (Also surrounded by Taco Time containers...an old favorite)



Meeting Uncle Kyle! (It was bed time so she was a bit cranky!)


We went out for the second time since Brinn's been born. Colin's company took everyone to Teatro Zinzani. We had a blast!


While we were gone, Brinnley had fun playing Patty Cake with Grammy.



Her first smile during bathtime in a looong time. Not a fan of baths!



...sad to get out of the bath!



Watching the Seahawks STOMP the Rams at Auntie Leah's house.




Wore her Seahawks jammies the night before for good luck.


Hanging out on the dock and Grandma and Grandpa's enjoying the beautiful weather and view.




Colin grabbed the camera to get her first time officially holding something! Now she loves to hold her burp cloths and if she is wearing a shirt or dress, she loves to lift it up too. She's ready for Mardi Gras!




Spencer helping wipe away Brinnley's bubbles she loves to blow. Such a great big cousin!




Hanging out with Auntie Camille



She looked like such a big girl in her little jacket!



You have to read the onesie...




2 comments:

Karen said...

LOOOVE it when you post pictures!!! You make being a mommy look wonderful. :) Keep posting these special pics.

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness...she's getting SO big! I need to see her NOW! She has changed so much and is SUCH a cutie - let's set a play date!!