Lately when Brinnley's been playing around on her back, she ends up laying on her side. I thought for sure she'd roll from her back to her tummy first. Here was an attempt the other night...
A few nights ago, Colin put together her little musical toy, which has made tummy time a much happier time! I have been singing the "there were 5 in the bed and the little one said, roll over, roll over..." song to her like crazy, I guess it finally paid off! I was so glad that I am obsessed with pictures and had my camera handy!

Here she goes!

Hung out like this for a little while watching the lights.

Doesn't she look so proud of herself!?! We were so surprised and excited for her first big milestone!
Here she goes!
Hung out like this for a little while watching the lights.
4 comments:
What a big girl rolling over! Looking forward to seeing you in a few weekends!
yay for brinnley! she's so cute...excited to see you guys soon! :-)
I am proud of you for posting sooo soon - we all love it!!!
Um. Hi. The cheeks. The eyes. Her and my camera would be best friends. Miss you :)
Post a Comment