So...I am a month behind on my pictures, but here goes!
I also take at least 2 pictures of her every day, so that is a lot of pictures to go through, AND of course, being her mom, I think every picture should be shared. Here are the ones I narrowed it down to...



I love getting candid Daddy and Brinnley pictures.
.JPG)
Love her smiles...

This was from our monthly photo shoot. I love how she started chatting with her Bear.


.JPG)
Brinnley came with me over to Amy's to get my hair done. She and Maggie had lots of fun and Maggie did a great job sharing her toys!
.JPG)
Little reader :)
.JPG)
Helping celebrate Mommy's birthday
.JPG)
Super Bowl Sunday in her festive outfit.
.JPG)
We didn't have the heart to tell her that the Seahawks weren't playing.

Oh yes, those are Seahawks shoes too.
2 comments:
I think she might be ready for Quest soon. I love how intense she looks while reading her book. What a cutie! I especially like the one where she is standing on Colin.
Happiest baby ever! :) Hope you're enjoying your time with her this week.
Post a Comment