
Checking our her friends' blogs.

Godfather Mitch gave her this CWU onesie...love the pose showing off her wildcat pride!

Brittany and Leah came over to play!



Brinnley is getting much more interested in Reagan. Luckily Reagan is being a good sport!

Elyse and Brinnley making a band.

Excited when Daddy's new smoker arrived!

Brinnley loved visiting with her Auntie Stacie.

Logan showing Brinn his tower.

Uncle Colin and happy Elyse
Grandma and her girls
Holding hands!


A little family dinner at my mom's. Brinnley liked Auntie Robyn's glasses.

Drew showing off his impressive Guiness pour.

So snuggley!

Uncle Greg and Spencer

Cousins

I just love this cheek picture!

She was really into the new tool bench we bought her. (Trying to get more "boy toys" around!)

One day when I picked her up from Grandma and Grandpas, this is what she had on.

Trying out her new bath tub.


I told Drew and Camille that if this was their baby, this would be the cutest family photo ever!

Playing with the toy Colin brought back from Portland.
2 comments:
Very proud of all your updates!!! :) SHe is the happiest baby ever. Love the Carson sweatshirt made it into a pic. haha
C-WOO!!!! LOVE the shout out. Holla!!!
I'm still planning on crashing her birthday with my camera. You've been warned...
Post a Comment