Finally all caught up on pictures!
Brinnley is now 9 months old and continues to get more and more fun as her little personality shines. It is amazing to watch her changes each day and watch as she learns new things. I can't believe how much bigger she is getting and how much older she seems. She is saying "mama" and "dada" and "talks" all the time...especially while she's in her high chair and should be eating. She gets really animated when she tells her stories and I am just so curious what she thinks she is saying! She is able to get herself to a sitting up position and is crawling backwards, and is sooo close to crawling forwards, but is still a little tentative about it. Every time she starts to go we think it is finally going to happen, and then she sits back down. We actually are really enjoying this stage and are in no rush for the mobility that is about to come... I know it will be a whole new ball game once she is cruising around! She's also got 4 teeth and her hair is finally sprouting! I swear some mornings we feel like she grew a ton of new hair overnight. We actually need to brush it when she wakes up with bed head. :)
At her 9 month check up she weighed 18 pounds (30th percentile) and was 26 3/4 inches (20th). Petite little girl! We're still rocking the 6 month outfits and even a few 3-6 month onesies!
2 comments:
Cute!! I LOVE the pic of you and Brinn looking up at the camera...frame it! :-)
~Gorney
Brinnley looks like such a happy baby! I'm glad you posted more pictures! :) We need to get together soon! Maybe over the summer...???
Post a Comment